Dear future chairpersons,
The Indonesia Global Network (IGN) is calling for applicants to chair the 2018 Global Goals Model United Nations (Global Goals MUN) which will be held on April 13-16, 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The 2018 Global Goals MUN brings undergraduates or graduated students to Malaysia for MUN parliamentary based forums discussing about 17 Global Goals set by the United Nations through the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) framework.
We invite all enthusiastic and dedicated MUN-ers around the world, preferably with chairing experience, to guide our delegates through the preparation phase as well as the committee sessions of the Conference. Successful applicants are selected based on their background, experience, leadership record, and commitment to the event.
Applicants must be:
1. Between the ages of 18-25 and currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s university program from any major at the time of the application (graduates are welcome);
2. Available at the time of the conference (April 13-16, 2018) and the orientation day (April 12, 2018);
3. Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
4. Eligible to receive Malaysian visa.
1. Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in their university, place of work, and/or community;
2. Demonstrate knowledge or experience in Model United Nations conference(s), as delegate and/or as chairperson;
3. Demonstrate knowledge or experience in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) issues and one of the SDGs themes;
4. Be willing to actively participate throughout the sessions and engage with diverse participants.
Successful applicants will receive:
1. Full accommodation during the event (at least 3-star accommodation);
2. Economical return air tickets to Kuala Lumpur;
3. Full-day meals (three times a day);
4. Certificate of appreciation;
5. Exposure in international event.
The interested applicants must submit the application through our “Chair Registration” page (http://17globalgoals.org/recruitment-chair/) no later than December 13, 2017. The Global Goals MUN team will review your application (1-2 weeks) and notify you whether your application was successful.
For more information or any enquiry related to the Conference, please contact:
Eriana +62 878 5478 5111
Syafiq +60 139 815 097